Welcome to the County Office of Education Employment Services Website. This website was designed to provide prospective employees and current employees with information regarding our employment process. We provide competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Our vacancies exist throughout Shasta County at our multiple work locations. We utilize EdJoin for our job postings.
- External Postings on EdJoin
- Internal Postings
- Internal Voluntary Transfer Request
- Substitute Openings
- Non-SCOE Job Postings
In-house positions are available to current Shasta County Office of Education Employees only.
- For School Year 2017/2018
- 8:00am-5:00pm (8 hours/day) 217 or 227 work days
- Location: Professional Development Center
Requirements for Applying
Application package should include:
1. Certificated Application
3. Two letters of recommendation (current within two years)
4. Copy of credentials (CA Administrative Services Credential and CA Teaching Credential)
5. Copy of Master's degree or higher
6. Cover or Introductory Letter
APPLICATION PACKAGE MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE OR SENT BY E-MAIL TO MASMUS@SHASTACOE.ORG NO LATER THAN 4:00PM ON FRIDAY, APRIL 28, 2017.