Insurance and Loss Control Services
Insurance and Loss Control Services, because they are necessary in every aspect of operations, cover a wide range of subject areas. Although the following list is by no means complete, it will give you an idea of the kinds of services available. Our Insurance and Loss Control services are designed to save money, prevent injuries and accidents, organize your Loss Control efforts, and answer your Insurance Questions.
Because new problems arise every day, don't hesitate to call and request assistance even if the help you need may not be itemized on the list of services:
- Assistance in responding to Cal/OSHA complaints, appeals, and variance requests.
- Assistance with Liability, Vehicle, and other Employer Insurance claims and issues.
- Assistance with Worker's Compensation Claims and Followup.
- Safety Training, both SCOE and JPA.
- Assistance in investigating injuries and accidents.
- Development of workshops on special issues and problems.
- Ergonomic worksite evaluations.
- Evaluation and assessment of property and liability risks.
- Evaluation of Workers' Compensation experience and assistance in developing programs to reduce injuries.
- Liaison with Cal/OSHA Compliance, EPA, APCD and County Office of Hazardous Materials.
- Telephone and on-site consultation on questions regarding safety, health, fire, and environmental issues.