Business Services for Districts
Jessica Tegerstrand, CPA
District Fiscal Services
The District Business and Advisory Services staff is committed to providing quality customer service and support to the public school districts in Shasta County.
We strive to ensure resources are available to districts to enable them to provide children in Shasta County with the best possible education.
In addition to the mandated functions required of the Shasta County Office of Education by federal and state agencies, we perform many support services for our districts which include:
- Fiscal Oversight
- Liaison between state, county and district personnel
- Accounting support for payroll and vendor payments
- Revenue apportionment and property tax deposits
- Budget development assistance and monitoring
- Attendance accounting and reporting
- Training workshops
- Audit support