Career Technical Education (CTE)
CTE pathways prepare students with the fundamental knowledge and skills they need to prepare for transition to postsecondary education, career training, or the workforce.
Support for teachers, counselors, coordinators, and administrators is available in the following areas:
- Grant funding: Applications, reporting requirements, etc.
- Program/pathway design and improvement
- Career exploration and work-based learning resources
- Industry-specific community of practice
- Pathway alignment with Shasta College programs
- Program evaluation and data support
- And more!
These services are available for all schools in Shasta, Tehama, and Trinity Counties.
K12 Pathway Coordinator