1644 Magnolia Ave, Redding, Ca 96001 ● Tel: (530) 245-7830 ● Fax: (530) 225-0331
After-School Programs - Project SHARE
Project SHARE (Shasta Health, Academic and Recreation Enrichment) is a collaborative effort between Shasta County Office of Education, school districts and support agencies to provide out of school time activities for our students. Our mission, our goals, and our vision guide our programs to success. SHARE operates from school dismissal to 6:00PM.
*Some frontier sites may close at 5:30 PM.*
(Frontier Sites & Summer)
Administrative Program Coordinator
To engage children in enrichment activities which positively affect their academic, social and emotional development.
- Provide a safe and fun place for students during after school hours
- Provide academic enrichment activities that increase student achievement
- Increase attendance
- Positively affect student behavior
- Provide homework assistance
- Offer recreational activities including art, sports, drama
A safe, structured and caring after school environment for every student in Shasta County, supported by the collaborative efforts of families, students, community members and local agencies.
- Cathy Brighthaupt, Director of Expanded Learning
- Nick Lott, Area Coordinator
- Connie Bradley, Site Facilitator
- Jilmarie Bentley, Nutrition Services
- Larry Guzman, Maintenance Staff
- Michelle Hillman, Payroll Department
- Sunny Mingsing, Teen SHARE and Youth Leadership
- Carlie Utvick, Teen SHARE and Youth Leadership