Tier 1 & Induction Administrative Programs
The Shasta County Office of Education Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program is accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC). Our program is designed to prepare future exemplary leaders in Shasta County and Region 2.
- Administrative credential in ten months
- Practical approach to leadership
- Total cost - TBD for 2018-19
- Coursework applicable towards a Master's Degree in partnership with National University
- Saturday classes
- District-supported program
For more information click the link below.
All application materials must be submitted on or before June 1, 2018
- Possession of valid California teaching and services credential
- Minimum of five years of teaching experience or related experiences (i.e., school counseling, nursing, psychologist, etc.)
- May start the program with four years, but fifth year must be completed with the program
- Passage and/or proof of registration for CBEST examination
- Completed Application & Personal Leadership Statement
- Completed Payment Contract
- Copy of Transcripts (unofficial)
- Copy of California Teaching Credential and/or Service Credential
- Copy of CBEST verification or proof of registration for CBEST examination
- Letter of Recommendation
June 1 - Applications Due
May/June - Interviews held for potential candidates
June - Announcement of participants for upcoming program
June 30 - Participants must confirm acceptance
TBA - National University's Master's Orientation
August - Orientation TBA
September 1 - Payment due
September 8 - First day of Instruction
Want to become an Online Coach?
Under the supervision of the Online Principal-Coach Coordinator, coaches provide online expertise, guidance and coaching to the participants in the Tier I Program. Click here for a copy of the Online Principal-Coach Job Description.