The Mission of the Shasta County Office of Education is "to provide assistance and leadership to the districts in Shasta County and ensure all students have equal access to a quality education." Through the development of these groups, our goal is to bring together leaders from districts throughout the county to work together to support each other and learn together to effectively help all students learn at the highest levels.
Executive Director of
Curriculum and Instruction
Administrative Program Assistant
- TK Teacher Resources
- English Language Arts Teacher Resources
- Mathematics Teacher Resources
- Science Teacher Resources
- Technology Teacher Resources
- Trauma Instruction
- Social Studies
- English Learners
- Literacy Station Inspiration: Two middle school teachers have collected a wealth of knowledge and given insight to technology tools and sites for teacher reference.
- Reading Rockets: Search technology grades 6-8 for related resources on technology in literacy.
- Education World, Connecting Educators to What Works: A number of columnists who address strategies, tools, and application of technology in the classroom.