Child Care Referral & Education (CCRE)
Welcome to Child Care Referral and Education (CCRE). Child Care Referral and Education has been working to meet the child care needs in Tehama County since 1985. We are committed to improving child care in our community, knowing that the early years of growth and development for every child can deeply influence the quality of the child's whole life. We will provide friendly, responsible, helpful and compassionate service and will act as a resource for parents, care providers and the community for available information and education services.
Our dedicated staff will work hard to:
- Link parents with child care providers who meet their needs.
- Educate parents to make informed choices in child care.
- Help child care providers get started and succeed.
- Enhance the professional skills of the provider.
- Promote good nutrition and health standards in child care.
- Inform the community about child care issues.
Child care referrals are available online or at My Child Care Plan (MCCP). If you are interested in applying for services, please complete a childcare waitlist application online or a printable version in English or Spanish.
How one handles success or failure is determined by their early childhood.