The School Attendance Review Board process has continued to be effective due to the commitment of the people involved at all levels.
- District Attorney, Stephanie Bridgett supports all efforts of truancy abatement and continues to provide direction and support.
- Juvenile Probation serves on the local School Attendance Review Board panels and also monitors students who are on informal probation due to School Attendance Review Board process.
- Redding Police Department and Shasta County Sheriff’s office participate in the retention of school resource officers who work with districts to prevent truancy and are frequently called on to deliver important School Attendance Review Board documents to parents who fail to appear at School Attendance Review Board hearings.
- Shasta County Office of Education's Truancy Prosecution Specialist works in collaboration with the DA’s office to determine which cases will be brought to court. In addition, the Specialist sits on many local School Attendance Review Boards, answers questions from attendance clerks, and works diligently to get students back in school.
- Shasta County Department of Social Services employees serve on many School Attendance Review panels bringing their perspectives of family dynamics and the impact this could have on regular school attendance.