The following letters can be copied on your school letterhead:
- Initial Notification of Truancy Sent after three days unexcused absences or three tardies over 30 minutes.
- Initial Notification of Excessive Absences Sent after ten days of excused absences
- 2nd Notification of Truancy or Excessive Absences Sent after five unexcused or twelve excused absences.
- Sample SART Form or optional SART Form
- 3rd Notification of Truancy or Excessive Absences Sent after seven unexcused or fifteen excused absences.
- 4th Notification of Truancy or Excessive Absences in Violation of SARB Contract.
- 1st Behavior Letter To notify the parent of the child's behavior problem prior to the notice of a SARB meeting.
- 2nd Behavior Letter To inform the parent they are being referred to SARB.
- Chronic Illness Verification Form.
- Notification of Parent Meeting.
- SARB Confirmation of Directives Letter.
- SARB Congratulations Letter.
- Confidential SARB Referral Form (Fillable .doc Format) Transmittal form requesting a student be SARBed.
- Confidential SARB Referral Form (Fillable .pdf Format) Transmittal form requesting a student be SARBed.
- SARB Referral Checklist
- SARB Agreement Template for the contract executed as a result of a SARB hearing.
- SARB Script This is read at each SARB hearing.
- 10 Day SARB Waiver waive the requirement for formal notification of the SARB meeting