Shasta County Office of Education
1644 Magnolia Ave.
Redding, CA 96001
Hours of Operation
- Regular office hours are Monday-Thursday from 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (PST) and Friday 7:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Summer office hours are Monday-Thursday from 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. and closed on Friday. Summer hours run from approximately one week after the end of school to one week before the beginning of school.
- The office is closed on weekends and holidays.
Driving directions to the Shasta County Office of Education from I-5:
- Take the Cypress Ave. exit, go West
- Continue approximately 3 miles where it ends in a "Y"
- Stay to the Right and get into the far left lane
- Turn Left on Placer St.
- Continue West on Placer St. approximately 2 miles
- Turn Right on Magnolia Ave.
- The Shasta County Office of Education is on the corner of Placer St. and Magnolia Ave. at 1644 Magnolia Ave., Redding, CA 96001